Yopokki Original Topokki Rice Cake 140g - 1 Box
The all yopokki ( rice cake ) is halal as per the sharia law. You can use these Topokki as an evening snack and instantly curb the hunger pangs.Cooking and How to Use
Authentic Korean rice cake (topokki). Can be cooked on the hob or in the microwave.
2. dd 20 ml of water to the rice pasta and sauce in the container, mix well, slightly put the lid on and cook in the microwave.
3. Cook at 1,000w for 1 min to 1 min 30 secs, at 700w for 2 mins to 2 mins 30 secs in the microwave.
Recommended microwave cooking time
1,000w: from 1 min to 1 min and 30 secs
700w: from 2 mins to 2 mins and 30 secs
※ Adjust cooking times depending on your microwave's wattage
When you open the package, you may smell alcohol, which can be caused by sterilizing the product. It evaporates during cooking and is harmless. (Those allergic to alcohol should be careful.)
- After cooking, eat immediately; it should be sealed and stored in a refrigerator.
- Do not eat oxygen absorbers as they are not edible.
- Be careful of the hot container
Food safety warning :
Consume immediately as leftover food may cause harmful organisms.
Store at room temperature (Not in the freezer or refrigerator)
Young PoongProduct Origin