Yopokki Original Topokki Rice Cake 140g - 1 Box
yoppoki 1 carton 140g x 30 cups
Expiry Date: 22-02-2023
Cooking and How to Use
Authentic Korean rice cake (topokki). Can be cooked on the hob or in the microwave.
Using Microwave Oven :
1. Open the lid and tear the rice pasta package and sauce bag open.
2. dd 20 ml of water to the rice pasta and sauce in the container, mix well, slightly put the lid on and cook in the microwave.
3. Cook at 1,000w for 1 min to 1 min 30 secs, at 700w for 2 mins to 2 mins 30 secs in the microwave.
Recommended microwave cooking time
1,000w: from 1 min to 1 min and 30 secs
700w: from 2 mins to 2 mins and 30 secs
※ Adjust cooking times depending on your microwave's wattage
Packaging and Storage :
When you open the package, you may smell alcohol, which can be caused by sterilizing the product. It evaporates during cooking and is harmless. (Those allergic to alcohol should be careful.)
- After cooking, eat immediately; it should be sealed and stored in a refrigerator.
- Do not eat oxygen absorbers as they are not edible.
- Be careful of the hot container
Food safety warning :
Consume immediately as leftover food may cause harmful organisms.
Storage recommendation :
Store at room temperature (Not in the freezer or refrigerator)